Whilst economy class is not my default seating preference on long haul I was able to choose albeit by paying extra to sit in an exit seat when flying return from Gatwick North to Orlando Florida ……… it was worth every penny and hear is why….
- Can easily get up to use the toilet facilities.
- Can stand in front of seat and stretch legs.
- No need to scramble over a sleeping someone’s legs or vice versa.
- Others in your party can get up and stand in front of you and chat.
- By having the space to stretch out gives you an extra chance to get comfortable and sleep.
- Easy to sort out and use items from hand luggage.
I paid approximately £60 extra for each flight.