When you have had a full day in a theme park and the feet are throbbing a grey girl has to do what a grey girl has to do and that is find a cocktail in a bar with the right ambience ……. and in no particular order ………… my cocktail highlights were ……….
- The Perfect Margarita in Applebees
- A Rickey Reynolds in TGI ….. a great mix with Aviation Gin at TGI’s
- Moscow Mule at Town Tavern, Celebration.
- Pineapple Mojito a first for me at The Big River Grille and Brewing Works on Disney’s Boardwalk.
- …….and if you like a bit of theatre ……Smoke on the water at Rock and Brews the bar which we felt had the best atmosphere and some great food. As the name suggests rock music playing both inside and out and a great range of beers.