- Brightly coloured fans from street sellers, particularly useful in the summer months when it is hot and humid. Also great as a souvenir.
- Cucumber peeler for instant cooling face masks.
- Bubble tea in any amount of flavours, usually iced with fruit flavouring or even Oreos! Bubble tea shops are on every street corner.
- Packets of White Rabbit sweets from supermarkets are popular with children.
- Traditional tea sets ranging in size and price. I bought a small teapot with four cups at a market for £6.
- Umbrellas or parasols to keep off the sun or keep out the rain. Pretty flowery ones are more for show than keeping you dry!
I found the shopping areas exceptionally clean and easy to navigate no hard selling even in the market.