As we sped through the green suburbs of La Montanza, Tapiales and Gonzales Catan from Ministro Pistarini International Airport our taxi driver Pedros assured us that with Recoleta we had chosen well. He too lived in Recoleta and promised us a safe and happy stay…..how right Pedros was.
- Wide range of cafes and bars including La Biela historic cafe.
- Plenty of parkland including Plaza Naciones where the beautiful metallic sculpture of Floralis Generica shines.
- Shopping Mall
- The beautiful Recoleta Cemetery where Eva Peron is interred.
- Safe, upscale residential area.
- Good quality craft market at weekends.
- Street tango near to La Biela and the cemetery.
- Walking distance to many of the major attractions.