What: Poetry Building is an upscale restored building in Buenos Aires offering studio style accommodation for short stays in the city. A concierge is on hand to organise trips, change currency and offer advice and recommendations.
Where: Recoleta neighbourhood, a residential upmarket safe area in easy reach of city attractions.
- Close to many bars, restaurants and a supermarket.
- Each apartment is unique; we stayed in 4B which had a bedroom, sitting area with kitchenette and a balcony. Decorated and furnished to a very high standard. Very comfortable large bed and toiletries provided.
- Plunge pool, relaxation area and honesty bar on floor 4.
- Coffee and tea provided.
- Safe area, very friendly staff who are happy to organise taxis, trips and recommendations. They recommended a great steak restaurant Aires Criollos four blocks away. The concierge also exchanged USD for local currency. Will also organise collection from airport.
- Close to Recoleta cemetery, walking distance to most attractions.
- Maps provided and there is plenty of reading material in each apartment about the local area and Argentina as well as novels in a range of languages.
If I return to Buenos Aires I will be staying here again.