Gate 63 can hardly be called a destination but I spent more than two hours there due to a delayed flight. Unfortunately at this point in the journey I could not retrace my steps back to the Business Class Lounge so this is how I spent my time.
- Walked the terminal circuit to reach the daily 10,000 step goal.
- Take photos of the terminal art and Christmas decorations.
- Take a break with the complimentary water and snacks provided by the airline.
- Visit WH Smiths, read the info on the walls of Starbucks and roam the Duty Free shop.
- Download magazines/newspapers onto the Press Reader App.
What would you do to kill time?