What type of packer are you?
- Last minute packer – shove everything and hope for the best? Nothing matches, might not be clean and definitely not ironed.
- Early packer – lay clothes out in spare room several weeks pre travelling and carefully match outfits to flip flops. A complicated outfit for every occasion.
- Every thing but the kitchen sink packer – always having to pay for excess baggage but doesn’t use half of it when travelling.
- Carry on only packer – just a backpack, minimalist look, nothing superfluous to requirements is taken.
- Flash packer – fancy design brand suitcase, travelling with matching hand luggage.
- Budget packer – trying to avoid excess baggage costs, so wearing several layers, has a backpack, a hand bag and lap top with socks and knickers trailing from every pocket.
- Or all of the above, let me know!