I take back all I said about travelling in Wales, I said to everyone I met, I’m going to wet Wales……. but wow last week was a stunner, sunshine all the way.
Here are my excuses for a return visit to Aberaeron!
- Warm Welsh welcome from everyone we met.
- Pretty harbour edged with paint box coloured houses. Great to sit on the harbour wall with a drink from the Harbourmaster .
- Quiet resort offering simple pleasures for children like crabbing and fishing.
- Coastal walks are easy to access, flat walk to Aberarth, hilly going south towards New Quay….but makes for spectacular views over Aberaeron.
- Honey ice cream from The Hive .
- Riverside walk from the town.