First time visitor to Singapore? Not enough time on your layover? What are the top things to see and do?
- Take the Singapore Flyer or the lift to the observation deck at Marina Bay Sands Hotel to get an overview of the city.
- Visit the Gardens by the Bay which is right next door to the Marina Bay Sands and not far from the flyer. This will give you time to chill in an area that is not as crowded and intense as other neighbourhoods on your first day.
- Use the MRT .to reach Little India and see the coloured shop houses.
- Eat lunch or dinner in Chinatown
- End the day with a Singapore Sling in Raffles.