Absolutely über impressed with Singapore’s underground rail system here is why the MRT worked for me.
- Very clean
- Easy to buy tickets
- Very cheap most downtown journeys are about 1.70SD
- Easy to understand the ticket machines and no queues
- Plenty of signs to each station and plenty of signs in the station, so a doddle to navigate.
- Numerous stations across the city and linked to major attractions.
- Very frequent.
- Interactive maps on journey easy to navigate where you are.
- They encourage able people to give up seats for others.