Pan Pacific Singapore is located on Raffles Boulevard in the Marina District and is convenient to major sights in the city. The Promenade MRT stop is close by which can connect you to all corners of this incredible city. A great welcome in an unusual lobby makes this the Singapore go to for comfort and accommodation but here’s why an upgrade to club level is a must!
- Early check in from attentive staff despite being 6am. Staff remember your name and your drink preferences.
- The 360 views from the Pacific Club are to die for! You can see the domes of the Gardens by the Bay, right round the Marina, the Marina Sands Towers and way over to the suburbs. Makes for some great photos.
- Great cocktails are served such as their own Pacific Blue, a concoction of gin and curaçao and of course the legendary Singapore Sling.
- You are provided with complimentary breakfast, vast buffet with egg station.
- Afternoon tea is served between 3 and 5, savouries and a range of sweet treats.
- Canapés and Cocktails at six watching the sun go down.
- White Company toiletries.